Hurlford Pet Shampoo
Gorgeous herbal shampoo concentrate specifically designed for animal care.
pH balanced specifically for animal skin (Dogs and Horses)
1) Apply to a wet coat on an animal
2) work in well to a rich lather
3) rinse thoroughly.
- Use sparingly as this is a concentrated product.
- This product can be diluted to give the lathering required (1 to 5 or more , 200ml per litre).
- For all animals, shampooing to remove dirt and build up in the coat, should be balanced with maintaining the natural oils present in the animals coat.
- Store in original container.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Rinse container when finished, recycle where possible.
- Keep out of reach of children
- May be slightly irritating to eyes.
- May be harmful if ingested.
- Contains low levels of Bronopol antibacterial ingredient.
- Ingestion: drink 1-2 glasses of water. Seek medical advice. Do not induce vomiting. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious or convulsing patient.
- Skin Contact: rinse with cold water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
- Eye contact: flush with cold water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
- Inhalation: remove from further exposure. Seek medical advice if discomfort continues.
- Spillage: contain spillage with absorbent and dispose in accordance with local regulations.
You might also like